We have had great success with treating upper back pain. With this type of pain, you generally have either chiropractic care, which is an alternative to drugs and surgery, or you have these options:
1. You can Ignore it (Spinal problems could worsen.)
2. Bed rest (Could prolong the problem.)
3. Therapy (Stresses malfunctioning joints.)
4. Medicine (Numbs the body for a period of time.)
5. Surgery (The most serious and last resort.)
With chiropractic care, you have no bad side effects, and we have a tremendous track record of treating upper back pain and shoulder pain problems. Call our office today to learn more about how we can treat your upper back pain problems and get you back to your optimal wellness level.