If you were injured at work, or developed a painful condition due to the type of job you have, or perhaps the environment you work in, there are some important things to know.
1. For workers in Ohio, you have the right to claim workers’ compensation benefits when you sustain a work related injury or get hurt as the result of your job.
2. You get to choose the health care provider you want as long as the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation has certified that doctor. If you have a life threatening situation or emergency you can go anywhere initially.
3. The approved medical bills you rack up are to be paid in a timely fashion.
4. You should be considered for any and all benefits that you are eligible for.
5. You can always appeal any decisions made by the Ohio BWC.
6. You can hire an attorney to handle your claims for workers compensation.
We know the rules and the regulations of the Ohio Workers Compensation Insurance Claims and can assist you with the whole process. We can work directly with your attorney if you hired one and keep him/her up to date with all paperwork, treatments, etc. so he/she can properly represent you.
If you are unhappy with your current level of treatment or care from your primary care provider, the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation gives you the right to change and use an alternative health provider as long as they are certified by the Ohio BWC. You should get the best care possible if you were injured at work.
Our Workers Compensation patients come to us unhappy all the time with the results they are getting the traditional route. This prevents them from getting well and back to work. At Rauch Chiropractic, we give you high quality care and treatment as well as guidance with your workers compensation paperwork. Contact us today and we will help you get the best workers compensation care available.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is becoming common for a lot of office workers. For more information about carpel tunnel syndrome as the result of your job, contact our office today!